Choosing your movies and games online has become so cheap and convenient, that the traditional corner rental stores will eventually become extinct. All one must do is to perform a uncomplicated cost comparison, evaluating the time and money it takes that will rent movies and games at the corner store as opposed to renting your movies and games at an online web page such as Netflix or GameFly.
The Movie & Game Rentals Store
To rent movies and games at the place rental store, you must:
- • Drive to and from the retail outlet.
- • Scan the aisles for your particular movie or gameplay.
- • Wait in line to pay for your rentals.
- • Get the movies/games back on time to avoid late fees.
- Now, let’s search at the cost of the above steps:
- • Drive to and from the retail store ($1. 00 – $2. 00).
- • Browse store for your personal selection (10 – 40 minutes).
- • Rent your videos and games (average 2 per visit, $6. 00).
- • Wait in line to pay for your rentals (2 – 20 minutes).
So , with the above steps, for two movie/game renting, you’re looking at an investment of $7. 00 – $8. 00 (or more) while spending from 12 : 50 minutes making your selection and checking out. Achieve this just 2 – 3 times per month and you’re thinking about spending $21. 00 – $24. 00 while squandering 48 – 200 minutes. Make just one trip 7 days to the rental store and you’re looking at about $30. 00/month – not including late fees. If you’re rentals will be late, add on another $1 per rental, per day. Yikes! That adds up fast.
Renting Your Movies & Activities Online
All online movie and game rental web pages offer a diverse selection of plans to fit almost any budget. Along with the premium plans at an online movie rental site, you’ll be spending approximately $15. 00 – $18. 00 for unlimited movie rentals, with three movies outside at a time. That is, you can rent three movies, watch them, plus return them (via pre-paid mail) as many times as possible around the course of a month. No driving to the rental store, virtually no spending several minutes wandering the aisles searching for your current selections, and no waiting in line. But , best of all, NO LATER PART OF THE FEES! Keep the movies as long as you like and you won’t often be charged a penny. Download movies visit our website openload
Now, lets examine the steps involved with deciding on and renting your movies and games at an internet rental site, such as Netflix or GameFly:
• Get online and log on to your account.
• Browse the 1, 000’s with movies/games available.
• Select the movie/game you want. Literally, issue and “click”.
• Log off and get on with your daytime.
• Go to the mailbox 1 – 2 business days to weeks later.
• Watch your movies and/or play your activities.
• Place your rentals back in the mailbox.
• Log back as well as make more selections.
Now, let’s look at the price tag involved with the above steps, and assume that you have the insurance rate plan of 3-4 movies out at a time, which will go $15. 00 – $18. 00 per month:
• Get on the web and log on to your account (1 – 5 minutes).
• Browse the 1, 000’s of movies/games available (10 rapid 20 minutes).
• Select the movie/game you want (30 seconds).
• Log off and get on with your day (another thirty days seconds).
• Go to the mailbox 1 – 2 internet business days later (1 – 5 minutes).
• Watch your own personal movies and/or play your games.
• Place your leases back in the mailbox (1 – 5 minutes).
• Log returning on and make more selections.
Now, if you do this cycle 4 times per month, you’re looking at $15. 00 – $18. 00 for the premium plan, while expending just 20 – 40 minutes online, in the ease of your own home, office, or dorm, selecting your motion pictures and games. No driving to the corner store. Virtually no waiting in line, and no late fees.